Civil CAD Technician / Civil Engineer – Engineering & Surveying Department
Enviroguide Consulting is seeking to recruit an experienced Civil CAD Technician/ Civil Engineer to become part of our expanding team and cater for the continued growing demand for our services. The role will be a combination of remote and office based (Dublin or Wexford) with the possibility of some site-based projects to assist with surveys as and when required.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include the following:
- Model and create drawings from raw survey data.
- Develop from and create new templates and feature libraries.
- Produce general arrangement drawings for civils infrastructure in CAD.
- Develop cross sections and details from Survey data and Volumetric Analysis.
- Assist with Land / Site / Building Surveys.
- Quarry and Waste Facility premises design.
Candidate skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Strong AutoCAD skills with excellent knowledge of plot style and graphic manipulation of line weights and colours.
- Prior experience of working on Civil Projects, Waste Facilities, Quarry and Surveying within an Engineering Consultancy environment
- Approximately 5 years’ experience in a similar role with comparable responsibility;
- A full Driving Licence;
- Chartered / Chartership (desirable but not required);
- Knowledge of some of the following Software Packages:
Location: A combination of remote and office working from our Dublin or Wexford offices.
This presents an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to join a dynamic team of engineering / surveying professionals who are specialists in their fields, who work in a collaborative, team environment to provide the highest quality services to our clients. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a positive attitude and a high level of attention to detail, an ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team and a willingness to learn.
Our team members strive to be the best at what they do with a strong emphasis on quality, accuracy, client care and project ownership. This presents an opportunity to work on a varied range of projects, broadening skills and experience all the time with an emphasis on continued professional development, training and periodic performance reviews to develop your career within the company.
To apply please email your application to email@example.com