Enviroguide Consulting has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and enthusiastic, environmental consultant with qualifications and experience in hydrogeology to join our growing multi-disciplinary team. This is an opportunity to work with some of the country's most experienced environmental consultants on a diverse and interesting range of projects across a broad range of sectors.
The role can be based in our Dublin, Wexford or Kerry office
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to completion of a range of projects including hydrogeological assessments, environmental risk assessments and Environmental Impact Assessment Reports.
- Undertaking soil sampling, borehole drilling supervision, surface water and groundwater sampling.
- Liaising with contractors including laboratories, drilling contractors etc.
- Compiling borehole/trial pit logs, graphs, tables and figures and contributing to report preparation.
- Preparing compliance monitoring reports, desk studies and contributing to risk assessment reports.
- Attending project meetings as required.
- Ensure all work is completed to the highest technical standard.
- Degree in Geology, Hydrogeology, Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering or equivalent with a Masters Degree desirable.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience.
- Experience of borehole and trial pit logging, soil sampling, landfill gas monitoring, groundwater and surface water sampling.
- Demonstrable experience of working with environmental field monitoring equipment.
- Knowledge of environmental site investigation and assessment methodologies.
- Strong report writing skills and ability to take responsibility for completion of high quality project work (graphs, drawings and tables).
- Demonstrable time/task management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/ PowerPoint) and strong working knowledge of GIS, AutoCAD, borehole logging and environmental software preferable.
- Ability to work away on site as required.
- Full Clean Driving Licence.
What we offer
This role offers a full time, permanent position and includes a very competitive remuneration package.
Enviroguide Consulting is a dynamic consultancy which offers the successful candidate an opportunity to work as part of an engaged, positive and successful team of experts with a broad range of skills and experience. We provide a collaborative, positive and enjoyable learning environment.
Our team members strive to be the best at what they do with a strong emphasis on quality, accuracy, client care and project ownership. This presents an opportunity to work on a varied range of projects, broadening skills and experience all the time with an emphasis on continued professional development, training and periodic performance reviews to develop your career within the company.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Experience: industry: 2 years (Required)
Education: Bachelor's (Required)
Licence: driving (Required)
To apply send you CV to email@example.com