Graduate Planning/Environmental Administrator
Enviroguide Consulting is currently recruiting for a Graduate Planning /Environmental Administrator to join our growing team at our Dublin / Wexford office.
We are currently providing a range of planning and environmental services to the public and private sectors including to pharmaceutical, EPA licenced, technological, property development, construction, and waste industries.
This presents an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to join a dynamic team of environmental professionals who are specialists in their fields and who work in a collaborative, team environment to provide the highest quality services to our clients.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual with a positive attitude, an ability to motivate others and a demonstrated willingness to learn and keep up to date with changing legislation and industry trends and developments.
Remote working can be accommodated in certain circumstances.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Carrying out administration tasks such as responding to emails / taking phone calls, managing internal purchase order system, ordering supplies / stock / materials;
- Liaising with contractors, operators, clients, and government bodies;
- Reviewing documents as part of a quality management system;
- Formatting and proofreading technical reports;
- Maintenance of Records
- Aiding in planning and environmental compliance services.
- Assisting with the completion and editing of reports, and desk studies.
- Attending company meetings as required.
- Ensuring all work is completed to the highest standard.
- Bachelor’s degree in Planning or an Environmental Discipline;
- Strong report writing skills and ability to take responsibility for completion of high-quality project work (graphs, drawings, and tables);
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Demonstrable time/task management skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/ PowerPoint);
- Positive attitude with the ability to collaborate as a part of a team.
What we offer
This role offers a full time, permanent position and includes a very competitive remuneration package.
Enviroguide Consulting is a dynamic consultancy which offers the successful candidate an opportunity to work as part of an engaged, positive, and successful team of experts with a broad range of skills and experience. We provide a collaborative, positive and enjoyable learning environment.
Our team members strive to be the best at what they do with a strong emphasis on quality, accuracy, client care and project ownership. This presents an opportunity to work on a varied range of projects, broadening skills and experience all the time with an emphasis on continued professional development, training and periodic performance reviews to develop your career within the company.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent