Enviroguide Consulting has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and enthusiastic, hydrogeologist to support the continued growth of the company.
We are currently working with clients across a range of sectors including pharmaceutical, technology, property management and construction, waste management and quarrying.
The role will be based in our Dublin office.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Management and coordination of projects to ensure project and client requirements are achieved.
- Report writing and preparing other technical deliverables including tenders/proposals.
- Design and completion of site investigation and monitoring programmes including managing contractors and ensuring H&S compliance.
- Preparing geological and hydrogeological/hydrological assessments for a range of projects including EIAr.
- Maintain and enhance relationships with clients and contribute to winning new work.
- Prioritise project actions to meet client commitments on an ongoing basis and take responsibility for quality and completion of work.
- Supervise and mentor junior staff.
- Degree in Geology, Hydrogeology, Environmental Science/Engineering with a Masters Degree preferable.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ demonstrable experience in a consultancy or comparable industry setting.
- Strong background in hydrogeological assessment including site characterisation, conceptual site model development, groundwater flow modelling and evaluation.
- Project experience including quarry dewatering, developing source protection plans, water supply assessments for commercial / residential developments and contaminated land assessments.
- Multi-tasker with the ability and experience to work independently and manage multiple projects and manage and supervise contractors and sub-consultants.
- Knowledge of Irish and EU environmental legislation and industry best practice standards / guidelines required.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills including technical report writing.
- Strong working knowledge of GIS and modelling software (e.g. MODFLOW, MT3D) preferable.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office.
- Chartered Professional accreditation with IGI, IEI, CIWEM or equivalent preferable.
- Full Clean Driving Licence required.
Please send your CV to HR@enviroguide.ie