Senior Environmental Consultant
Enviroguide Consulting has exciting opportunities for a self-motivated and enthusiastic, environmental consultants specialising in either hydrogeology, contaminated land or environmental engineering to join the company and support the continued growth of the business.
We are currently working with clients across a range of sectors including pharmaceutical, technology, property development and waste management.
The roles will be based in our Dublin, Kerry or Wexford offices.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Management and coordination of projects to ensure client requirements are achieved.
- Report writing and preparing other technical deliverables including tenders.
- Design and completion of site assessment including engaging sub-consultants/contractors and ensuring delivery of the project.
- Undertaking contaminated land assessments (GQRA/DQRA).
- Preparing EIAR Water and Soil/Geology chapters
- Site specific flood risk assessments
- Maintain and enhance relationships with clients and contribute to winning new work.
- Prioritise project actions to meet client commitments and take responsibility for quality and completion of work.
- Supervise and mentor junior staff.
- Degree in Geology, Hydrogeology, Environmental Science/Engineering with a Masters Degree preferable.
- Minimum 8+ years’ experience in a consultancy or comparable industry setting.
- Specialist experience in one of the following areas with modelling desirable:
- contaminated land site assessment including GQRA/DQRA
- site specific flood risk assessment
- hydrogeological assessment (e.g. quarry dewatering
- Strong technical knowledge and demonstrable experience of site investigation methodologies.
- Multi-tasker with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of Irish and EU environmental legislation and industry best practice standards / guidelines required.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills including technical report writing.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office and GIS.
- Chartered Professional accreditation with IGI, EI, CIWEM or equivalent.
- Full Clean Driving Licence required.
What we offer
This role offers a full time, permanent position and includes a very competitive remuneration package which reflects the level of skill and experience required.
The role can be located in either Dublin, Wexford or Kerry.
Enviroguide Consulting is a dynamic consultancy which offers the successful candidate an opportunity to work as part of an engaged, positive and successful team of experts with a broad range of skills and experience. We provide a collaborative, positive and enjoyable learning environment.
Our team members strive to be the best at what they do with a strong emphasis on quality, accuracy, client care and project ownership. This presents an opportunity to work on a varied range of projects, broadening skills and experience all the time with an emphasis on continued professional development, training and periodic performance reviews to develop your career within the company.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Experience: Industry: 8 years (Required)
Education: Master's (Preferred)
Licence: Driving (Required)
Language: English (Required)
To apply send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org