Senior Hydrogeologist (Click here for Details)
Enviroguide Consulting has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and enthusiastic, hydrogeologist to join our team as Senior Hydrogeologist to support the team.
We are currently working with clients across a range of sectors including pharma, property development and waste management.
The role will be based in our Dublin office and remote working will be required in line with Covid-19 restrictions.
- Management and coordination of projects to ensure client requirements are achieved.
- Design and completion of site investigation and monitoring programmes including site work, management of contractors and ensuring H&S compliance.
- Environmental Impact Assessment Reports (EIAR) water and geology chapters for range of projects including quarries, waste facilities and built environment at both greenfield and brownfield sites.
- Contaminated Land Risk Assessment including GQRA/DQRA.
- Technical report writing and reviewing reports and other technical deliverables.
- Maintain and enhance relationships with clients and contribute to winning new work.
- Supervise and mentor junior staff.
- Masters Level Degree in Hydrogeology/Environmental Science/Engineering.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a consultancy or comparable industry setting.
- Strong technical knowledge of contaminated land risk assessment.
- Demonstratable experience in various disciplines associated with brownfield development site e.g. waste classification, risk assessment, remediation supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Multi-tasker with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously including in-house teams and contractors/sub-consultants from both onsite and office base on a range of projects.
- Strong working knowledge of Irish and EU legislation and industry standards required.
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills including technical report writing.
- Hydrogeological / hydrological modelling desirable
- GIS essential
- Full Clean Driving Licence required.
What we offer
This role offers a full time, permanent position and includes a very competitive remuneration package which will reflect the level of skill and experience the successful candidate brings to the team, and competitive annual leave entitlements.
Working with our contaminated land and hydrogeology team is an opportunity to work with leading contaminated land specialists on a range of multidisciplinary and technically challenging projects. The role will involve a mix of field and office/desk based work, with a focus on maintaining a balance between the two.
Our team members strive to be the best in their diciplines with a strong emphasis on quality, accuracy, client care and project ownership. This presents an opportunity to work on a varied range of exciting projects, broadening skills and experience all the time with an emphasis on continued professional development, training and periodic performance reviews to develop your career within the company.
Enviroguide Consulting is a dynamic consultancy which offers the successful candidate an opportunity to work as part of a wider engaged, positive and successful team of environmental experts of varying disciplines with a broad range of skills and experience. We provide a collaborative, positive and enjoyable learning environment.
Further details at http://www.enviroguide.ie/careers
Please send your CV to email@example.com