Our in-house team of expert surveyors are proficient in the provision of GPS Surveying and have over 18 years’ experience in their field. GPS surveying of this nature is used to map and identify the terrain features of land areas in great detail.
This detail provides exact measurements and determines site features, building footprints, property boundaries and relevant data to the shape, contour, gravitation, location, elevation, or dimension of land or land features on or near the earth's surface for engineering, mapmaking, mining, land evaluation, construction, demolishing and development.
Our surveying services are broken down into the following categories:
- Measured Building Surveys / Topographical Surveys
- Drone Surveys & Inspections
- Engineering Surveys / As – Built Surveys
- Hydrographic & River Surveys
- Utility Mapping & Underground Services
- 3D Laser Scanning & Points Cloud Data
- Preparation of 3D Contoured Land Maps
- Boundary Mapping
- Volumetric Analysis & Cut & Fill Estimations