Enviroguide Consulting has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and enthusiastic, Assistant Planner to support the continued growth of the company. This fulltime role offers the opportunity to be part of the Planning Team, managing small to medium-scale planning projects across all sectors.
This is a full time, permanent position. We can offer a hybrid/remote work environment, supported by state-of-the-art IT systems and software management tools.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual with a positive attitude, an ability to motivate others and a demonstrated willingness to learn.
- Manage and coordinate the delivery of Planning Applications in line with client requirements.
- Ensure internal communication and coordination between different Teams where multiple inputs are required.
- Prepare planning assessment reports, including research, desk studies and site visits, if required.
- Complete relevant Planning Application forms, statutory notices, submissions, and appeals.
- Engage with relevant authorities and stakeholders in planning projects.
- Ensure efficient and accurate updating of the Enviroguide Consulting Project Management Platform with new Planning work.
- A 3rd level qualification in Planning.
- 2+ years of Planning experience.
- Excellent knowledge of the Irish Planning System and Law.
- Excellent communication, report writing and organization skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proactive, driven and enthusiastic approach to individual and teamwork.
- Driver’s license
What we offer
This role offers a full time, permanent position and includes an industry leading remuneration package and competitive annual leave entitlements which will reflect the level of skill and experience the successful candidate brings to the team.
Enviroguide Consulting provides an Employee Assistance Programme to support and promote health and wellbeing amongst our staff. We also support the Bike to Work Scheme.
Enviroguide Consulting is a dynamic consultancy which offers the successful candidate an opportunity to work as part of a wider engaged, positive and successful team of environmental experts of varying disciplines with a broad range of skills and experience.
We provide a collaborative, positive and enjoyable learning environment. Our team members strive to be the best at what they do with a strong emphasis on quality, accuracy, client care and project ownership. This presents an opportunity to work on a varied range of projects, broadening skills and experience all the time with an emphasis on continued professional development, training and periodic performance reviews to develop your career within the company.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all qualified applicants.
Candidates interested in the available position should apply by emailing an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae and cover letter/email to email@example.com